•Returns are available on all items sold, however, please check to ensure you contact the seller within the required time frames. Each supplier provides their own returns information which you can view on their profile.
If the order was placed using net 60 payment terms and the invoice isn’t paid, we won’t charge you for the items you’re returning. If the order was placed using payment on shipment, the cost of items you’re returning will be refunded directly to your original payment method. Please allow 5–10 business days for the refund to show up on your payment method.
Submitting a return
1. Log in to your Go Wholesale account
2. Go to your 'Order' history and navigate to the order you wish to return
3. Select Request for return or replacement
4. Complete the returns form and a return will be requested from the supplier
5. Once the supplier has approved your return you can return this back to the address on the invoice of the supplier.
6. Once received back they will issue a refund as requested. This can take up to 5-10 working days to appear in your account after processing is completed.
To help us process your return:
- Carefully inspect and package each return to prevent items from being damaged in transit.
- Make sure the items you return are in the same, like-new condition that you received them. If you feel like you received incorrect or damaged items, please don’t return them. Instead, report them as damaged or missing
- Include the same items and quantities you indicated when submitting the return.
Should you have any questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org